This is the first entry of my journal. I decided that I wanted to keep track of my thoughts because I am getting old now and have a lot of health issues--skin cancer, factor V leiden among them--and I am not certain how much longer I have left on this earth.
So I kind of wanted to leave something for my survivors to be able to read so that they will have some clue what I am about.
I do not know if I can post every day, but I will try to be here at least for the most important days--those days when significant things happen in my life.
I have an appointment for surgery to remove skin cancer from my nose on December 15, 2010. I do not know if I will be able to keep that appointment. It will cost 300 dollars up front and the remainder will be financed. But the thing is, December is the month all of our taxes come due on our home and our car has to be re-registered that month. Then there is Christmas.
I just finished paying off a large hospital bill from my last DVT in March of 2009 and we really are hurting financially. I have to see my hematologist every month and get tested, so that is also a drain. Money is tight--now more than ever.
I would like a better paying job, but right now the job market is in the tank. Unemployment is near 10 percent, so I am thankful just to have my job at the jail.
I have another tumor on my right leg. I had a dream about it way back in the 1980s. In the dream, I lost my leg. Hope that does not happen in real life.
Mean time, elections are less than two weeks away. This looks to be an historic election. It is certainly an important election...mid term when we desperately need to take control of congress since Obama has started his socialist policies. We have to stop him before he turns us into another China.
No comments:
Post a Comment